[BioRuby] [bosc at open-bio.org: BOSC submission 41 - accepted as talk (and optional poster)]

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Fri May 2 16:22:32 UTC 2014

Good news :)

----- Forwarded message from BOSC2014 <bosc at open-bio.org> -----

Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 10:56:08 GMT
From: BOSC2014 <bosc at open-bio.org>
To: pjotr.public82 at thebird.nl
Subject: BOSC submission 41 - accepted as talk (and optional poster)

On behalf of the Bioinformatics Open Source Conference 2014, we are pleased to inform you that your abstract, #41 "BioRuby and distributed development", has been selected as a talk for the "Bioinformatics Open Source Project Updates" session. We are provisionally allocating all the accepted project update talks a 12 minute slot (10 minutes for the talk, with an additional two minutes each allocated for questions).

You are also welcome to submit a poster version as well.