[BioRuby] Ruby installation

Iain Barnett iainspeed at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:21:03 UTC 2014

VMs are easy, just install the software, then run the the file.

Some package manager that still isn't ready for 1.0 release, not so much.
>From the link:

>  ocharles 139 days ago | link
>
> I have been using NixOS as my primary OS for the best part of half a year
now (maybe more). I haven't looked back since :) I do warn people though -
it's not as featureful as other distributions, so you have to be willing to
help out. I'm approaching my 100th commit on the project, I believe.

Definitely not for newbies.

Regards,
Iain