[BioRuby] Ruby installation

Joachim Baran joachim.baran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:00:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

> On Apr 29, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Russell Whitaker <russell.whitaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> So don't generalize your own practices as recommendations, perhaps?
  I actually did not make any recommendations. I provided feedback to Pjotr's initial question about contemporary Ruby experiences.

> No, it's quite relevant to those of us using ruby without Rails as well.
  That is quite some generalization, because I would think that BioRuby is  mostly used standalone (in Ruby context; not including other bioinformatics tools) and therefore will not be creating much of a dependency hell.

Kim