[BioRuby] BOSC Abstract

Joachim Baran joachim.baran at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:44:08 UTC 2014

Hi!

  Thank you for including me!

  I have sent pull requests with some changes to the abstract. Please pick and choose which ones are actual improvements and can be merged.

Joachim

On April 7, 2014 at 3:10:56 AM, Pjotr Prins (pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl) wrote:

Hi Rubyistas,

We have written up an abstract for the upcoming Bioinformatics Open
Source Conference (BOSC):

https://github.com/pjotrp/biogems.info/blob/master/doc/abstracts/BOSC2014_BioRuby_dev.md

Comments and suggestions are welcome. We have 24 hours to submit this
abstract in its final form.

I suggest, in addition to the usual suspects (Raoul, Francesco,
Naohisa and Toshiaki), the following names should be added because of
their awesome contribution to Ruby in bioinformatics in terms of real
code this year:

Joachim Baran
Ben Woodcroft
Hiroyuki Mishima