[BioRuby] Travis-CI & bundler problem

Joachim Baran joachim.baran at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:03:06 UTC 2013

Hi!

On 7 November 2013 10:20, Iain Barnett <iainspeed at gmail.com> wrote:

> How long do the specs normally take to run for you? I started them a while
> ago (using Ruby v2) and they seem to be stuck, which would indicate to me
> that I may end up with a blown stack.

  Normally the tests run for a little bit over a minute. The current tests
that have the stack problem (not all of them have it) fail in under a
minute.

> Can you post a link to one of these so I can see what you mean about it
> being a TravisCI problem?

  I have not done too much research into this, but I got the impression
that it is a set-up problem on TravisCI's side by reading through the
comments of this report: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-6203

Joachim