[BioRuby] Questions about thesis

Panagiotis Atmatzidis atma at convalesco.org
Wed Nov 6 13:26:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

I need to create a web-based system for sequencing proteins to prokaryotic DNA (only). I'm using 'bio' gem for searching patterns into both leading and lagging strands and seems to work. My problem though is that I need to somehow visualize the results of
matching proteins. I used 'exonerate' which uses an easy to read notation in terminal, but I'm trying to think an easy to implement way to visualize the matching sequence.

Any ideas on how this can be done? I'm using Sinatra with haml/css3 for this project.

Best regards

Panagiotis (atmosx) Atmatzidis

email:	atma at convalesco.org
URL:	http://www.convalesco.org
GnuPG ID: 0x1A7BFEC5
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 1A7BFEC5
--
The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."