[BioRuby] [Bioperl-l] Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 09:10:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:43 AM, Fields, Christopher J
<cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Jason and I have discussed looking into opportunity's like this, I think it makes
> sense to try a joint submission.
>
> chris

This sounds like a good idea, although given the time and place I am
unlikely to be able to attend in person:

First Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and
Experiences (WSSSPE)
(to held in conjunction with SC13, Sunday, 17 November 2013, Denver, CO, USA)
http://wssspe.researchcomputing.org.uk/

Rather than trying to discuss this over four mailing lists should we switch
to the cross project list open-bio-l, or continue off-list?