[BioRuby] BaseSpace Ruby SDK Official Release Announcement

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Tue Aug 6 06:44:19 UTC 2013

And in that vein, I suggest every Ruby developer to read Will's
RDFization of data sources:

  http://gsocsemantic.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/bio-publisci/

and Zuhao's wrapping of Vega visualisation:

  http://wanzuhao.com/posts/how-to-create-a-scale-using-plotrb/

For some, Alberto's Weka wrapper could be of interest too and Monica's gene
predictions. All listed on http://biogems.info/

We are having a very good Google Summer of Code!

Pj.