[BioRuby] Coming Sunday BioRuby/biogems hacking!

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Sat Apr 20 07:18:33 UTC 2013

Reminder: tomorrow world wide Ruby hacking day!

On the agenda is fixing biogems: particularly fixing the biogem code
generator. Jeweler, apparently, is broken for Ruby2. A few patches may
fix it, or we move to creating our own templates on top of bundler. To
be decided.

Have a look at the issues list of biogems:

  https://github.com/helios/bioruby-gem/issues?state=open

and biogems.info:

  https://github.com/pjotrp/biogems.info/issues

see if anything strikes you are having priority for tomorrow. Or you
may offer to fix an issue yourself (how lucky can we be ;)

Everyone is encouraged to participate and work on owned gem(s).

We'll use the #bioruby IRC channel, and even move to Google hangout to
collaborate live.