[BioRuby] GSoC weekly status report No.1.9

Marjan Povolni marian.povolny at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:21:48 UTC 2012

http://blog.mpthecoder.com/post/23877896288/gsoc-weekly-status-report-no-1-9

This is the final post in 1.x series, I promise.

The last week was spent adding support of parsing lines into records. It
was a lot of work, and when I read the comments from my mentor, I wasn’t
happy. But I agree with him, I did make it more complicated then it had to
be (the C API, for example), I should spend some time polishing and
refactoring the D side, and my cucumber features should be split into more
features. So that’s the rough plan for the next week.

--
Marjan