[BioRuby] hmmer3

Ben Woodcroft donttrustben at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:43:44 UTC 2012

Thanks for the feedback dudes. I'm happy to spin it out myself, only I
don't know where the code is.

I don't personally need a wrapper, but I've got 40G of hmmsearch result
files to parse.

Relatedly I've written a gem that parses HMM model files - I'll release
that after a little more testing, hopefully tomorrow.