[BioRuby] BioRuby on Travis-ci!

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 10:31:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 06:56:17PM +0100, Peter Cock wrote:
>> I'm guessing that's how you did it for BioRuby?
>
> I think I added it before we were a github organization. Or we were
> just lucky :)
>
> Pj.

I'd guess the former - I've now got a personal Travis account via my
personal GitHub account), but for now I can't seem to create a Biopython
Travis account via the Biopython organization account on GitHub.

Nevertheless, I could get the basic Biopython unit tests running on
Travis last night (including Python 3), although this needs more
work installing dependencies to get the full test suite coverage:
http://travis-ci.org/#!/peterjc/biopython

Peter