[BioRuby] [STUDENT JOB] BioRuby summer job in human genomics

Peter Schols info at orbicule.com
Fri Mar 23 10:52:54 UTC 2012

Dear list,

We are looking for a student who is passionate about bioinformatics and (Bio)Ruby to join our team this summer.
Candidates should have:

- some background in biology / genetics / bioinformatics
- good knowledge of Ruby
- preferably some experience with BioRuby and bio gems
- experience with Rails is a plus

You will be working with our developers and designers on an exciting new project in the field of human genomics.
We can offer you:

- super flexible schedule
- highly motivated team
- the possibility to work from home
- the possibility to have your work seen by thousands of people worldwide, a great addition to your cv
- 1500 euro (about $1950) net monthly wage

Interested? Please send your resume to jobs at orbicule.com

Peter Schols
Orbicule