[BioRuby] Restyling BioRuby.org

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Fri Feb 24 07:51:01 UTC 2012

+1
Mentoring is not too much work if the mentor has interest :-)
I would call that page ³BioRuby Lab². In this page I would rank the projects
accomplished, these projects could be used by universities to offer stages
for students (Francesco and Me, we are doing in this way)

I¹d like to have a page with the developers with an image and brief
description of his/her research/interest with all contact information
(twitter,email,irc,skype,G+).