[BioRuby] Restyling BioRuby.org

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Thu Feb 23 17:38:56 UTC 2012

Actually no need, may be .... What about a kind of logo with: BioRuby
boosted by FFI, that could be interesting for CS which can incorporate their
algorithm written in C/C++ (whatever language) into Ruby.

BioRuby developers could be ³redirected² to biogems.info/tutorial or
incorporate it into the site. If I remember correctly Jan wrote guide lines
on howto use git for developing bioruby, that kind of docs could be used as
inspiration for the new docs.

http://saaientist.blogspot.com/2008/06/bioruby-with-git-how-would-that-work.
html
http://nsaunders.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/bioruby-development-feedback-on-us