[BioRuby] Beautiful code for Bioinformatics

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Mon Feb 13 10:34:08 UTC 2012

Excellent.

May I propose that at least the other half of the authors of the
Biogem paper send in an example of beautiful code? We can compile
these snippets on a special page on one of the websites (or both).
That will help courses, 'newbies' and even 'die hard' Perl users, such
as Yoda, to see what this Ruby thing is about.

Maybe it is time for a 'Bioinformatics Ruby Academy'. Ruby rules. Herh
herh herh.

Pj.