[BioRuby] Beautiful code for Bioinformatics

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Sun Feb 12 23:35:05 UTC 2012

I like this idea and commenting or posting snipped code is the chance to
discuss about Ruby and design patterns or obscure techniques. Pjotr
commented the way I reopened a class -thanks!- and that is called Monkey
Patch technique http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_patch ; Metaprogramming
Ruby by Paolo Perrotta  it's something every Ruby developer should read.

So +1 to use this ml for basic/advanced ruby questions not only for bio
stuffs and the talented/skilled coders will provide support for sure.

PS: I'm studing D :-)