[BioRuby] BioRuby GSoC 2011 ideas?

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Fri Mar 11 02:41:02 UTC 2011

Dear All,
I've  added proposals to our wiki page
  http://bioruby.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code#Proposal_2011
with these titles:

* 3.1 Proposal 2011

* 3.1.1 Support Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) in BioRuby
* 3.1.2 BioRuby Wrapper for Command line application
* 3.1.3 Represent bio-objects and related information with images
* 3.1.4 Modular annotation knowledge base for BioRuby

I've also update the OBF wiki page linking these proposal,
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code#Mentors_and_Project_Ideas

As usual we have to refine many things but I hope it helped.

See you in few hours ^_^

Any modification/contribute is very appreciated.

Notes:
1) I forgot to mention the semantic web SPARQL...., please add it if you are going to support it.
2) I reduced the lims part because was too complicated probably and for NGS I did subproposal but I don't know if that is the right formant.
3) For those not cited as mentor, don't hesitate to add yourself to the list, I'm just tired.
4) I think old projects could be resubmitted, please Goto-san evaluate this possibility too.

--
Ra