[BioRuby] Anyone else attending RubyKaigi 2011?

Andrew Grimm andrew.j.grimm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:16:21 UTC 2011

I noticed that Goto-san's talk got accepted as a lightning talk.

Are any other BioRuby contributors or users attending?

I'll be giving a talk, but I'll only briefly mention bioinformatics.
I'll be talking about the Small Eigen Collider. In describing why I
created the Small Eigen Collider, I'll mention that I'm a
bioinformatician, and that I deal with enough information that I am
tempted to run Ruby code under implementations other than YARV.
http://rubykaigi.org/2011/en/schedule/details/18S03

Andrew