[BioRuby] New site: http://biogems.info

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Sun Jul 31 06:33:24 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:54:37AM +1000, Ben Woodcroft wrote:
>    Nice idea Pjotr. Would it be easy and useful to make an RSS feed or
>    similar available?
>    ben

Yes, that is a good idea! An RSS for new biogems, and we are also
thinking of some type of feedback system. Raoul came up with 'like' -
'dislike', but that may be somewhat harsh. We could have that as a
time-limited feature.

I am thinking of a biogem connected 'blog' page, or message board -
which could have RSS.

I want to show recent commit activity, somehow, another RSS.

The RSS feeds could be channeled into twitter too, and showed on the
main bioruby website.

Anyone interested in helping out with the programming? It would be
nice to make it a team effort. If you check the source code, you can
see it is pretty straightforward.