[BioRuby] BioRuby GSoC 2011 ideas?

Francesco Strozzi francesco.strozzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:20:35 UTC 2011

I'm available too for mentoring or co-mentoring with Raoul, particularly on
NGS plugins.
In these days I'm working on the main NGS plugin and I think one interesting
topic will be to develop a workflow plugin to handle multiple (and parallel)
NGS tasks and also other type of bio-analyses, as discussed during the last
IRC call. OBF GSoC could be a good opportunity to develop such a plugin.

Cheers
Francesco

Francesco