[BioRuby] Rakefiles for the Dindel workflow

MISHIMA, Hiroyuki missy at be.to
Wed Feb 2 13:48:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I will attend tomorrow's irc meeting. See you all at #bioruby.

And, the benefit to use Pwrake is the followings:

Rakefiles for Rake and Pwrake is fully compatible. However, Pwrake
automatically finds "embarrassingly parallel" steps and smartly
distributes processes via ssh.

For example, when nodefile is "localhost 16", Pwrake tries to keep
running 16 processes simultaneously. The function is indispensable to
run more than 300 processes in Dindel's stage 3.

Sincerely yours,
Hiro

--
MISHIMA, Hiroyuki, DDS, Ph.D.