[BioRuby] Fw: [Open-bio-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-l] Google Summer o Code is *ON* for OBF projects!

Christian M Zmasek czmasek at burnham.org
Fri Mar 26 18:26:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

Re. "Is it possible to show you a draft of my proposal?"

I think this is not only possible, it is highly recommended.
 From my experience, a detailed, well written, and realistic proposal is
very important.

Remember, not all projects will get accepted (currently, OBF has 14
projects, I would be very surprised if more than half would get accepted
at the end). The better a student's proposal, the more likely it is that
the project will get accepted.

Christian