[BioRuby] Fw: [Open-bio-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code is *ON* for OBF projects!

Naohisa GOTO ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 24 14:22:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

The objective of the project is software development.
I think it is OK to use Japanese for communicating with
Japanese-speaking mentors. Using the bioruby-ja mailing
list for discussion seems good.

Students still need to write application form in English
required by Google.  It would be great if someone can help
English proofreading for ESL students.

Naohisa Goto
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp / ng at bioruby.org