[BioRuby] [GSoC][NeXML and RDF API] Update

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 22:07:09 UTC 2010

In the last week and half of this week I have:
* been able to work out an NeXML serializer - the code sits in the master
branch[1]. In the API page[ 2 ] I have added a discussion on the
implementation.
* started working on the RDF API - i should be able to come up with RSpecs
by the end of this week

In the remaining part of the week I will:
* come with an RDF API implementation
* work on refactoring some of the previous code( matrix and the sequences
part ) as Pjotr had pointed out in the last review.

Perhaps, we can have another round of code review: for the NeXML serializer?
This will help me allocate time in the coming weeks to fix the issues with
the code.

[1] http://github.com/yeban/bioruby
[2]
https://www.nescent.org/wg_phyloinformatics/NeXML_and_RDF_API_for_BioRuby