[BioRuby] contribute to Bioruby

Naohisa Goto ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 7 18:41:25 UTC 2010

Hi Emanuele,

Thanks. See similar topics for general introduction.
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby/2010-June/001319.html

In addition, I'd like to suggest ChemRuby, cheminformatics library
written in Ruby, and a closely related project with BioRuby.
http://chemruby.org/
It was developed together with BioRuby, but have not been maintained in
these days. It may also be great if you can contribute to ChemRuby.

--
Naohisa Goto
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp / ng at bioruby.org