[BioRuby] [GSoC][NeXML and RDF API] Code Review.

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 10:58:30 UTC 2010

> In addition, the use of the name Matrix might be a source of confusion
> or conflicts with Ruby standard Matrix, even if in the separate name
> space. It may be good to rename Bio::NeXML::Matrix to another name
> if it isn't hard to keep consistency with the specification of NeXML.

I think they are called character state matrices in the phylo terminology.
But something like CharactersStateMatrices would be two long. What about
CharacterMatrices or StateMatrices? Perhaps Rutger can help me here.

This thread is getting too long, I am starting a new one regarding some of
my doubts related to NeXML sequence implementation.

--
Anurag Priyam,
2nd Year Undergraduate,