[BioRuby] Codeml parser

Michael Barton mail at michaelbarton.me.uk
Wed Jan 6 16:58:01 UTC 2010

2010/1/5 Jan Aerts <jan.aerts at gmail.com>:
> It appears that the pre-hackathon bioruby meeting will be very useful :-)
> Why don't we use that time to focus on the bit-more-distant future of
> bioruby: bioruby 2.0? We could discuss what it should look like without
> having to worry about backward compatibility.

I second what Jan has suggested about the direction of BioRuby and
version 2.0. As Ruby becomes more popular a programming language in
bioinformatics it might be expected that BioRuby will receive more and
more contributions. Prior to BioRuby 2.0 might be a nice time to
discuss how BioRuby will grow and be organised as it increases in
size.

Topics: