[BioRuby] NGS, transcriptome, workflows

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Tue Dec 21 12:33:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I read in the irc's log that a lot of the memebers are or will start working on ngs data.
I'll re-start ( I worked on 454) with the Illumina platform, in few week, do you have some consolidate workflow to follow for transcriptome analysis ?

papers, blogs, etc.. everything is ok :-)

I'm also interested about the workflow discussion but... are the workflow intended to let the not bioinformaticians analyze complex datasets or automate some tedious and repetitive task that we (bioinformaticians) must do every time ? In both cases our life will be probably better :-)

--
Ra