[BioRuby] development updates?

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 05:31:13 UTC 2010

> What does the fact that *you* are not aware of a manuscript have to do
> with the development process? I miss the connection.

I just thought it would be better if *all* the developers( important
or less important ) are updated on what is happening. I see it
happening on the few other lists I have been subscribed to all the
time.

> As BioRuby is an OSS project, feel free to take the lead. You
> understand OSS development, right?

Well to be very frank this has been my very first attempt at OSS
contribution. So, may be I really do not understand it very well.

> Talk is cheap. Making stuff happen - that is what counts.

FYI, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I see very different
culture in other development teams and I find it better. I was trying
to bring some of it in. If it is unwelcome, I have no issues.

Out of the things I suggested, there is only one thing that I can do
in my capacity : update the list on what I have been doing, and I do
that.

--
Anurag Priyam,
3rd Year Undergraduate,