[BioRuby] R: participation in GSoC 2010

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Thu Apr 29 09:35:53 UTC 2010

Indefinitely doesn't make sense but there is an official road map for 1.8.8

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/roadmap/ruby-18

Pure version is 1.8.6.
1.8.7 has some backport from 1.9 and much more backports will be in 1.8.8. The idea is to reduce the difficulties for migrating to 1.9

Could It be reasonable to dismiss the support in 1 year ?