[BioRuby] R: Alignment plugin

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Mon Apr 26 14:29:16 UTC 2010

I think we can start discussing about the plug-in system, probably it will be discussed at the bosc2010.
I think that we should find inspiration from the Rail, I like to adopt something similar to MVC and perhaps introducing a different pattern than controller.

--
Raoul J.P. Bonnal
Life Science Informatics