[BioRuby] Google Summer of Code Intro: PhyloXML support in BioRuby

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Sat May 16 07:57:34 UTC 2009

Hi Diana,

I think your contribution will be very important for BioRuby, and as
you are implementing together with others who are adding support for
BioPerl and BioPython I have great faith in you getting results.

Thank you for taking an interest. We are looking forward to your
contribution. If you have any questions on BioRuby ideas and options,
please post to this list. Note that responses can be slow, but
everyone is tracking.

Pj.