[BioRuby] Bio::GO details

Kevin Emerson kemerson at uoregon.edu
Fri Feb 27 02:13:29 UTC 2009

Greetings RUBY gurus,

I am relatively new to using Bioruby and am hoping that someone might be
able to point me to some documentation on using the GO class.  I have a
bunch of sequences from a mosquito cDNA microarray and have a large number
of them with strong homology to Drosophila sequences.  This I have taken
care of using Bio::Blast.

Now I want to see if I can find the GO information for the Drosophila
homologs to see if I can gain some insight into my dataset.  I know enough
programming to get myself into trouble, and would like to work on some
scripts to get the GO information, but haven't been able to find any
documentation that I could even use to get started.

Any links or citations that come to mind - I would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Kevin