[BioRuby] Tutorial situation

Michael Barton mail at michaelbarton.me.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:24:38 UTC 2009

GitHub pages is one option.
The documentation is kept in an empty branch of the git source code; Github
automatically converts the code into HTML which is which would be hosted at
bioruby.github.com. The CNAME can be updated though, which means any url
could be used.

More info at:
http://github.com/blog/272-github-pages

Cheers