[BioRuby] Bio::Blat::Report

Davide Rambaldi davide.rambaldi at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Fri Sep 5 10:47:06 UTC 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Tomoaki NISHIYAMA wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> ehm... any good translator from japanese to english (or better
>> italian!) ?  :P
>
> Here is a translation by the original sender:

dear Nishiyama

thanks for translation

to follow the discussion: I am agree, the splitter work well and is
fast (create an hash can be a problem with big files).

I am grouping queries in my script (in bioruby 1.2.1, not the last
git release) with group_by and query.name that return an Hash as you
say.

Also for my sorting operation (sorting by score, coverage, identity,
etc...) is better to work in a small array with only the hits related
to one query.

Soon I will put somewhere the code for my blatanalyzer.... (ruby
version), any suggestion on where to put it?

thanks for the kindly translation

Davide

[e] davide.rambaldi at ifom-ieo-campus.it