[BioRuby] bioruby-testing-central on github

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Wed Jun 18 13:40:27 UTC 2008

In my E-mail I showed you can individually branch (read 'fork') from
bioruby-testing-central. I have forked bioruby-testing-pjotr myself.

bioruby-testing-central is a clone of Bioruby since Bioruby is hosted on CVS
- not on git. I will fork once there is a git Bioruby repository.

Sorry if it all is a bit confusing. We are waiting for Bioruby to
migrate from CVS.

Pj.