[BioRuby] bioruby-testing-central on github

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Fri Jun 13 01:38:09 UTC 2008

The Bioruby repository has been cloned to bioruby-testing-central:

  http://github.com/pjotrp/bioruby-testing-central/tree/master

The convention is to name your repository as 'bioruby-testing-yourname'.
So my version will be bioruby-testing-pjotr.  If you register yourself
with github I can add you as a collaborator. Note: we are *not*
competing with the main Bioruby tree - this is a facility to
encourage code submissions. It is up to the main Bioruby maintainers
whether stuff gets included in the main tree. This is a
bioruby-testing tree.

Clone the central repository with:

  git clone git://github.com/pjotrp/bioruby-testing-central.git

You don't need to register for that. Patches can be submitted over
E-mail.

For using git see the tutorial at:

  http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/gittutorial.html