[BioRuby] CodeML wrapper for BioRuby

Naohisa GOTO ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sat Aug 16 08:45:21 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,

The CodeML wrappers is now included in bioruby git.
http://github.com/bioruby/bioruby/tree/master

As PAML has some executables other than codeml,
(baseml, basemlg, chi2, evolver, mcmctree, pamp, yn00)
I plan to move Bio::CodeML to Bio::PAML::CodeML, and
files are moved from bio/appl/codeml to bio/appl/paml/codeml.

Is it OK? (or, is codeml the only valuable component to write
wrapper/parser for bioruby?)

Do you (or someone) plan to write other PAML's wrappers/parsers?

Thanks,

Naohisa Goto
ngoto at bioruby.org / ng at bioruby.org

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:15:09 +0900
Naohisa GOTO <ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems good. It will be included in BioRuby.
>
> In my machine, a test was failed.
> Can you fix the problem?
(snip)