[BioRuby] Bio::Graphics on Rubyforge

Jan Aerts jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 11:00:20 UTC 2007

All,

For those interested, I've just put a Bio::Graphics library on
rubyforge. This library basically mimics the functionality of the
Bio::Graphics library of BioPerl.
The website is http://bio-graphics.rubyforge.org

jan.

--
Dr Jan Aerts
Bioinformatics Group

----...and the obligatory disclaimer----
Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of  the addressee only. The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.