[BioRuby] [Fwd: Using BioRuby for parsing a .ptt file]

Jan Aerts jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 10:35:59 UTC 2007

A post from Abhik Khanra.

Could anyone help him out?

Thanks,
jan.
-------- Forwarded Message --------

--
Dr Jan Aerts
Bioinformatics Group

----...and the obligatory disclaimer----
Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of  the addressee only. The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.