[BioRuby] Ruby in Science

Joel Dudley jdudley at stanford.edu
Thu May 3 13:51:52 UTC 2007

I'm giving a talk tonight at the SDForum Ruby SIG at Google
Headquarters on the topic of Ruby and Ruby on Rails in scientific
computing. For part of the talk I am going to highlight companies,
research groups, products, and other resources that are deployed or
currently under development using Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails. If
you've got a scientific application or resource that fits this and
would like me to give it mention to please send me the details off-
list. I can't guarantee that I'll mention it (time for the talk is
limited), but I'll do my best.

Thanks,

Joel Dudley
Stanford Medical Informatics