[BioRuby] License

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Mar 29 13:16:09 UTC 2007

Moses,

We realized that your codes licensed under the LGPL exists in the test/ subdirectory.
Could you agree with us to change the license to Ruby's on following files?

  test/unit/bio/test_alignment.rb
  test/unit/bio/test_location.rb
  test/unit/bio/test_pathway.rb
  test/unit/bio/test_sequence.rb

As for the other modules, we got very quick response from most of license holders that permit us to change the license of their modules.
We, core team, appreciate your understanding and cooperations!

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama