[BioRuby] Next release?

Trevor Wennblom trevor at corevx.com
Fri Mar 23 00:44:10 UTC 2007

Hello all,

What do we need to do to make BioRuby v1.1 happen?[1]  I'm extremely
interested in seeing a release along with more frequent minor-version
releases.[2]  Would it be possible to include more of us in the main
development process?  Could we tag releases ourselves?

Presently I'm in talks with Chris D. at OBF about the possibility of
migrating from CVS to Subversion.  Also I wouldn't mind seeing a
repository browser such as svnweb, Trac, or possibly Dev'il if that
shapes up well.[3]  What are your opinions on this?

[1]: http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby/2006-December/
000272.html
[2]: http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby/2007-February/
000277.html