[BioRuby] A couple of changes to DAS...

Dave Thorne thorne at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 22:18:13 UTC 2007

Good evening,

I have just spent a successful couple of hours porting the latest
bio/io/das.rb file to Python (their DAS support is rather meagre).
During the process I found a couple of lines in the original ruby module
that I think contain mistakes. I have attached an appropriate diff file.
The two small changes are as follows:

    line 71:
        dsn.mapmaster = e.name
    should be (?):
        dsn.mapmaster = e.text

    line 97:
        segment.stop = e.attributes['orientation']
    should be:
        segment.orientation = e.attributes['orientation']

I will leave it up to whomever has CVS/SVN access to commit these
changes to the codebase.

Also, for completeness (and in case anyone is interested) I've attached
my python module file.

Yours,
Dave Thorne