[BioRuby] Download BioRuby API document

Moses M.Hohman mmhohman at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 5 08:35:49 UTC 2007

Hi Li,

I was going to say that If you've installed BioRuby as a gem, you
could view its RDoc documentation by running "gem_server", which
allows you to browse the RDoc documentation using a web browser
pointed at localhost:8808. However, it doesn't look like BioRuby
supports that at the moment. This is probably something easy to do
and would show off the RDoc work people have been doing. Is there
another way?

Moses