[BioRuby] BioRuby 1.2.1 is released

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Sat Dec 29 20:12:11 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just released the BioRuby 1.2.1 including fix for BLAST 2.2.17 output.
Note that this version is not yet Ruby 1.9 compliant.

 http://bioruby.org/archive/bioruby-1.2.1.tar.gz
 http://rubyforge.org/projects/bioruby/

You can see changes at

  http://cvs.open-bio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioruby/ChangeLog?rev=1.79&cvsroot=bioruby

P.S.
Unfortunately, I removed the RAA entry for BioRuby by mistake (I need to sleep now :).
I immediately re-added as a new project but our history was lost.

  http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/bioruby/

I took a screenshot of the old admin screen for record.

  http://bioruby.org/tmp/bioruby-deleted-raa.png

Happy holidays!

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama
--
Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0071, Japan