[BioRuby] Subversion

Angel Pizarro angel at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:50:11 UTC 2007

Trac is indeed a great system and project, but is not a system that is
host-able by RubyForge. RubyForge, based on GForge, will only run plain HTML
or PHP sites (maybe not even that) not a python web app, which is what Trac
is.

-angel

On 4/9/07, Sohel Merchant <s-merchant at northwestern.edu> wrote:

> Hey Trevor,
>   Thanks for working on the subversion repository. I am wondering how the
> Rails Trac system works compared with RubyForge. Did you guys already
> decide
> on moving the project out of RubyForge? I briefly looked at the rails trac
> system and it looks great to me. I vote for the Rails Trac.
>
> Cheers,
> Sohel.

Angel Pizarro
Director, Bioinformatics Facility
Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
University of Pennsylvania
806 BRB II/III
421 Curie Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6160