[BioRuby] Grammatical pickiness

Alex Gutteridge alexg at kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 5 01:14:42 UTC 2007

I don't see anything grammatically wrong with saying "Ruby's", but
perhaps it is a bit 'off'. I would personally vote for either:

License: Distributed under the same terms as Ruby

or

License: The Ruby License

(Note slight change 'Distributes' to 'Distributed'). But I have no
strong opinion on this!

AlexG