[BioRuby] Subversion (Fwd: [Root-l] [Open-bio Board] OBF services)

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Tue Apr 3 20:30:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just for notice, I'm not sure when it will happen but Trevor and O|B|F staffs are now working on migration of the BioRuby code base to subversion.

I failed to install svn on my MacBook with DarwinPorts. Does anyone know how to solve this?

% sudo port install subversion
Password:
--->  Staging zlib into destroot
--->  Configuring libz.a
Error: Target com.apple.destroot returned: invalid command name "command_exec"
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: neon openssl zlib

Toshiaki

Begin forwarded message: